Flight of the Gibbon
Flight of the Gibbon Chiang mai Canopy Tout Departure Times & Sample Itinerary.
Program Summary : "Thailand's Original Jungle Canopy Adventure" Founded in 2007, Flight of the Gibbon is one of the most established and trusted Zipline Tour
operators in Asia. We are also the only zipline in Asia certified by the Association for Challenge Course technology (ACCT). We are proud to provide action-packed
adventure experiences for people of all ages and all nationalities. At Flight of the Gibbon, We set the standard for quality Zipline Adventure, conservation, safety,
customer service and environmental education for our guests. Our goal is to make your Zipline Adventure a unique and unforgettable experience.
Location : Mae Kampong Village, Mae on, Chiang Mai approx, 1 hr. from Chiang Mai's Old City.
What's included :
- Half Day all-inclusive Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Canopy Adventure
- Transport to and from your accommodation in our air-conditioned van
- Optional hike up the beautiful Mae Kampong Waterfall / Mae Kampong Historical Buddhist Temple
- A delicious local Thai lunch and refreshments sourced from organic locally-sourced produce
- A combiantion of Ziplines, abseiling, sky bridges and forest walks suspended high up above the valley floor
- Two sky ragers per group, trained to keep you safe and point everything unique to the rainforest preserve
- Inclusive Insurance coverage & Real wiidife and forest conservation, funded by you.
Departure Times : Please call or email our office to confirm your pick-up time and location
- 06:30 - 07:00 am
- 08:00 - 08:30 am
- 09:00 - 09:30 am
- 11:00 - 11:30 am
- 12:30 - 13:00 pm
What to wear and bring
There are storage facilities in the office when you arrive for your belongings. Loose fitting clothes and outdoor shoes, sunscreen and camera, insect repellent ( if you're sensitive)
Change of clothes if its fainy, an open mind and a smile.
Maximum weight is 125 kilos (275 lbs). We have no minimum age , but we require the person to be at least 100 centimeters ( 3 feet 3 inches) tall to fit in the